Best Air fryers for home use
Air fryers allow you to fry chips, chicken, fish, meat and much more in a healthier way. The revolutionary rapid technology allows you to enjoy your favourite fried foods without having to worry about the calories.
There are countless of benefits for using air fryers. Apart from the cooking healthily, it is also an efficient way of cooking because you use less time in cooking most meals.
Easy to use for beginners. Children can even work it because it is designed to make your life in the kitchen pleasant. All you do is press a few buttons and half an hour later your food is ready to enjoy.
There is no mess or fuss compared to the traditional way of frying. You typically need just a teaspoon of oil to fry. No need to change oils and dispose of oil.
Air fryers can fit in most kitchens. Big or small. All sizes fit all kitchens. You can even carry it with you on next cabin trip. lol . Maybe not, but, this shows it’s lightweight and takes up less room.
Airfryers are Energy efficient, saves you time, easy to clean and your house doesn’t smell like a chip shop.
Best Airfryers Reviews
Model number: HD9220/20
- The 0.8kg capacity means it is ideal for small family.
- This Philips air fryer allows you to fry, grill, bake and roast all your favourites foods without losing the taste.
- There is a free booklet which comes with 30 different types of recipes.
- You do not need to stand around and check on the food whilst it’s cooking. You can preset and will turn itself off once the timer is up.
- With fairly easy instructions, you can set up and get it working straight away
- The removable parts are easy to clean and dishwasher safe
There is a larger version for Larger family.
Model number: T17005
Dimensions: 36 x 31 x 30.6 cm
- This large capacity allows you to cook for the larger family. Honestly, comparing the dimensions I think they are about the same size or maybe not.
- It is light weight and can fit into the most kitchen.
- Has temperature controls of 80-200 degrees celsius
- Cooks healthier with up to 80% less fat
- Ideal for grilling and baking so you can cook a wide variety of meals, not just chips
- The are only two manual controls ie for temperatures and timer.
- Basket and holder are non-stick making them dishwashable.
- Comes with 3 years warranty.
Model number: 13/173
Dimensions: 33.5 x 33.5 x 37.5 cm
- This versatile machine allows you to fry, bake, grill, and roast making it a fantastic addition to the kitchen. Perfect for both savory and sweet dishes.
- Rapid air circulation offers faster cooking and lower energy consumption compared to the conventional oven.
- Has non-slip foot, cool touch handle, and stainless steel material.
Dimensions: 48 cm x 33.5 cm x 26 cm
- So what does 2-in-1 actually mean, you can prepare succulent chicken, steak, fish, and sausages whilst simultaneously preparing guilt-free chips in the bottom pan.
- Chips can be cooked from frozen
- Comes with its own gourmet recipe book
- timer allows you to set an overall cooking time and a separate time for the top tray ingredients. Simply pop in the top tray ingredients when the timer beeps, the Actifry continues cooking for the remaining cooking time.
- Viewing window allowing better monitoring of the cooking going on within.
- Removable parts dishwashable.
- Top tray is small in height so large meat will struggle eg large drum sticks
- top tray can limit the amount of foods you put in the bowl
- Noisy when in use but not as bad as the normal oven.
- It takes up more room in the kitchen
- The timer doesn’t turn off. The food keeps cooking so can’t be left on its own.
- The paddle apparently doesn’t go round when the top tray is in use. So food can appear not properly cooked